Benson Idahosa University – BIU is one of Nigeria’s finest private universities offering quality education of various degrees to thousand of students annually.
BIU is owned by and affiliated with the Church of God Missions International (CGMI), a Christian organization well known all over Nigeria.
The university was established in the year 1992 but was licensed and commissioned for operation as a private university by the NUC in the year 2002.
Here are some basic info about Benson Idahosa University:
[table id=1 /]
It’s is also worthy to note that Benson Idahosa University is currently ranked no 48 amongst the best universities in Nigeria and is praised nationwide for it’s outstanding graduants and has maintained a top performance in all editions of the Nigerian Private Universities games.
List of Courses offered by Benson Idahosa University (BIU)
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Banking and Finance (Mgt)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies
- Computer Science
- Conflict And Peace Resolution
- Education and Accountancy
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Political Science
- English Language
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Hotel Management and Tourism
- Industrial Mathematics
- International Studies and Diplomacy
- Library and Information Studies
- Mass Communication
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Political Science
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Sociology and Anthropology
NB: The above list of courses offered by BIU hasn’t been updated for awhile. See the updated list here.
How much is BIU school fees
The tuition fees for BIU for undergraduate and post graduate studies varies from year to year and depends on the course of study.
However the tuition fee ranges from ₦300,000 to ₦1,500,000 per annum and can be paid in two installments. You can get the current BIU school fees breakdown here.