Centre for Democracy & Growth (CDD) is a world, non-governmental organisation devoted to analysis, coaching and advocacy on problems with democratisation, improvement and human safety in West Africa.
We’re recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Programme Officer (Francophone)
- This thrilling and difficult place carries obligations for mission improvement, administration and implementation.
- Different obligations embrace: fundraising, networking, analysis assist and coverage evaluation, monitoring and analysis, occasions organising and convention coordination. Reporting to the Head of Programmes
- The acceptable candidate will maintain a post-graduate diploma within the Social Sciences, Humanities, Legislation or associated subject, expertise of working in post-conflict or transition surroundings
- Wonderful IT and administrative abilities, adaptability to new calls for and altering circumstances, sound analytical and report writing abilities, capacity to translate strategic goals into sensible plans, capacity to work underneath stress to strict deadlines in addition to demonstrable expertise of mission administration and multi-tasking.
- Sturdy inter-personal and communication qualities might be coupled with teamwork abilities and the candidate may have a superb understanding of democratisation, worldwide improvement and human safety points within the West Africa. Fluency in French is essential.
Tips on how to Apply
and certified candidates ought to ahead a one web page Cowl letter, a most three web page Resume and referees contact particulars to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solely shortlisted candidates might be contacted.
- Solely Electronically submitted functions might be entertained. Scanned functions might be disregarded.
- Topic line of emails should state clearly the Identify of Applicant and Job Title of place utilized for.
Utility Deadline 27th February